- Address: 3107 SW 21st St, Topeka, KS 66604, United States
- Phone: +1 785-296-5389
- Primary Service: Institution For Mental Retardation
- Location: Urban
- Designation: Non-Community
- Number of Beds: 152
- Control: State
- Hospital Size: Medium
- Hospital Services: Cardiology, Dentistry, Dermatology, Family or General Practice, Internist or Critical Care, Medical Management, Nursing, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Psychiatry, Surgery.
Kansas Neurological Institute (KNI) is an intellectual disabilities facility. It is a teaching hospital. The teaching hospital is a working hospital where medical students and newly graduated doctors can complete their studies. They are often associated with the university and are sometimes referred to as university hospitals. Teaching hospitals are often extremely well funded and may have better and newer technologies and treatments than public or private health facilities.
The task of every health expert in the Kansas Neurological Institute (KNI) is to make an accurate diagnosis and achieve treatment results in order to provide every person with a comfortable life.
The institution combines the latest clinical guidelines with the experience of leading doctors. The staff includes neuropsychologists and psychologists, speech therapists and defectologists, specialists in massage, physiotherapists, neurologists, and other experts. All specialists devote enough time to each patient and prescribe only the treatment he or she needs.
Advantages of KNI:
- detailed analysis of each case;
- work with complex and rare diagnoses;
- a wide range of specialists;
- a personal attending physician who truly knows his/her patient;
- modern methods of examination and diagnostics, advanced technical equipment, high-tech equipment;
- impeccable courtesy and attentiveness of the staff, service of the highest level.